After writing for the past two weeks about homeschooling with a large family (click here to read the entire series) I gathered a few final thoughts – universal truths you might say!
1. It is often loud.
2. It is always messy.
3. Schedules are made to be changed.
4. Mulit-level teaching is awesome!
5. Siblings make great classmates.
6. The best ‘toy’ for a busy 2-3 year old is a 6 year-old sister.
7. Yes, they will learn to function in society.
8. Trampolines are a gift from God (we are on our 3rd one!).
9. Teenagers and babies are a good combination.
10. There is always lots of love!
Linking up today with other top-10-listers: